1. I am puzzled as to why less
than half of our awning has been completed. It was clearly verbalized while you were out to take the quote that I had wanted the entire paneling replaced with a solid paneling. I clearly remember stating that I wanted it to cover the BBQ area which open your “completion” of job had NOT been covered. Clearly there was a miscommunication. During our conversations, you had even admitted that I should have done a solid panel on the original job. I am completely baffled as to how and why you would possibly think that I would only want a section done. My wife would never have gone for that. Now it looks like a half completed project. I feel bamboozled and completely taken advantage of.
2. The job was to be completed in June and it is now September 19. I called numerous times to check on the job and was told time after time, next week, next week. I felt completely blown off and when asked to cancel my job, was told I could not because materials were purchased.
3. Wrong colors and paneling was ordered and pushed job back. Delaying the job even further due to your company’s error.
4. Do not appreciate being disrespected in my conversations with you. Being called a “Punk Kid” is unprofessional and with you putting words in my mouth. I question your ethical standards as a company.
5. I will pay for the ¼ completion of the awning, but feel that the price is in need of a fair discount due to the inconvenience and setbacks you have caused. I had to cancel my wife’s birthday party due to the error on your part. You tore the paneling down and patio was inaccessible for that weekend. I would hope given the amount of time it took you to complete this job, you would have an understanding.
Please take these items into consideration. I am very upset over this matter and my wife is furious. We have been pleased with the job you did back in 2005, but am very disappointed with this project and feel very unfairly treated and disrespected.
I am hoping we can get this resolved where I am satisfied my by the work your company has done and can continue to refer your work to my clients, neighbors and friends. If this issue cannot be worked out, I will contact the Contractor’s State Licensing Board and explain the difficulties I have run into with your company. I have contacted my attorney and he has been briefed about this situation. I know we can work this out as professionals.
bad workmenship, slow service. and did not fill what they pr.
his stall came late every day, they were taken breaks just to make the time passed, did not folow the spec from the City. he is bad business man. ask Contractor board he is in the sh list.